Mr. A. Patrick Sheahan has over thirty years experience in the commercial real estate and mortgage banking fields. Mr. Sheahan has been a licensed Arizona Real Estate Broker since 1992 and owns and is the Designated Broker for Berry & Doyle, LLC (www.berrydoyle.com), a commercial real estate brokerage in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The company represents regional and national retail, office and industrial tenants as an Exclusive Tenant Representative. As an example, we represented H & R Block in well over 200 lease transactions in Arizona. We also represent clients as an Exclusive Buyer Representative in the acquisition of retail, office, industrial and income-producing properties.
Mr. Sheahan is approved by the Arizona Department of Real Estate as both an Instructor and a Real Estate School Owner. Commercial Real Estate Seminars ( www.creseminars.com) was founded in 2003 and he has been an approved Instructor for over twenty years. Commercial Real Estate Seminars provides commercial real estate continuing education courses and Mr. Sheahan is approved to instruct over 35 commercial real estate courses and has taught courses and seminars in Phoenix, Tucson and Las Vegas.
- Company:Berry and Doyle, LLC
- Short Bio:Designated Broker
- May 21, 2021, 13:00 No Upcoming Classes Scheduled
- May 24, 2017, 9:30am Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) & The Commercial Licensee
- May 12, 2017, 8:30am Drafting the Commercial Purchase & Sale Agreement (PSA)
- April 29, 2017, 9am
- January 7, 2017, 09:00 Opportunities in 1031 Real Estate Exchanges